VMDivergences – Overview
VMDivergences – All Markets
Is reading momentum and divergence a frustrating riddle in your trading?
Trying to figure how to read momentum accurately in your day trading is not an easy task. How do you identify immediate versus long-term momentum? How do you manage trades when momentum goes against you? Is momentum strong enough in your favor to let winners run to produce larger profits? Is the market faking you out when momentum shifts?
How in the heck do you know?
The mad scramble for tools
The frustration gets even worse when you try using existing tools to make sense out of momentum.
- When you use multiple indicators for long-term and for immediate momentum the results are even more confusing and less clear.
- When you use momentum indicators on the wrong charts you get misinformation that misleads you down the wrong decision-making path.
- When you change indicator settings on existing indicators, you end up fine tuning the wrong tools.
So what happens next? You guessed it: You guess.
When existing tools can’t help you solve the mystery of momentum, you end up doing what you know you shouldn’t. But you don’t really have a better solution.
Though deep down you know it’s not the right thing to do, you end up…
- Guessing when momentum is with you or against you when entering trades.
- Guessing what tool to use for fast and slow momentum.
- Guessing when you have momentum confluence or non-confluence.
- Guessing when you have favorable or unfavorable trading conditions.
- Guessing when to enter a trade aggressively or conservatively to avoid stop outs.
- Guessing how to manage a trade for the largest profits.
- Guessing if you are reading divergence correctly.
- Guessing if your trading at the end of a move without probability.
Which leads to… second guessing
With all that guessing, you never really have confidence that you are making the right decisions in your trading. You never know if your tools or strategy are truly working. Your trading around entries and exits along with trade management becomes even more daunting. You start to doubt your abilities to succeed.
The tool that (finally) sheds light on the momentum/divergence black hole.
What you really need is a tool that simplifies everything you need to know about momentum into one hybrid tool. A tool that lets you identify directional bias and time entries and exits with confirmed accuracy. A tool that identifies market climate for both fast and slow momentum. A tool that clearly signals when to be aggressive and when to be conservative. A tool that automatically tells you if you have expected follow through in the markets or if you should stay out of harm’s way. A tool that automatically detects divergence when price and momentum are not working together.
Introducing the VMDivergences…
Finally, a tool that penetrates the mysteries of momentum and makes them clear as day. How?
- The VMDivergences acts as a hybrid momentum indicator solving multiple requirements in one tool.
- It displays immediate momentum (fast) and long-term momentum (slow) all in one clear location.
- It measures momentum over multiple time-frames, using MACD BBs & MTF Velocity Cycles.
- It eliminates confusion while freeing up chart real estate by removing the need for more indicators.
- It displays indicator confluence so traders can easily identify high probability trading conditions.
- It automatically detects single and double divergence for trade setups and trade filters.
- It displays price excursion so you know if you’re trading at the extremes.
- It makes momentum trading decisions clear and easy.
And with the GZT Online training that goes with it…
- You’ll no longer trade against higher frame momentum direction.
- You’ll no longer use too many indicators to identify multiple measures of momentum.
- You’ll no longer enter trades when momentum is against you and get stopped out.
- You’ll no longer exit trades too soon when momentum is with you and lose out on additional profit potential.
- You’ll no longer fail to know when to be aggressive or conservative with timing entries in low-risk setups.
- You’ll no longer be confused trying to identify indicator confluence and safe trading environments.
- You’ll no longer not know when the market is faking you out in choppy market conditions.
- You’ll no longer continue to second guess your decisions around trade direction, entries, exits, and management.
- You’ll no longer struggle to identify divergence.
- You’ll no longer take trades at the wrong locations or extremes.
- You’ll no longer fail at analyzing reading multiple indicators at once.
- You’ll no longer be confused, mystified, or stumped by momentum in your day trading.
Commonly Asked Questions:
Q: What trading platform is this software compatible with?
A: Our software is currently available for use with NinjaTrader 7. We are working on a conversion for NinjaTrader 8 and will offer a free upgrade for all current owners of our software when it is completed.
Buy the VMDivergences software
Now Only $1,295 USD
Sound like the solution to the trading riddle you’ve been looking for?
Then your next best step is to check out our Online Training Program to see if our online training and software might be a good fit for your trading style. If you’re serious about having the tools and the knowledge that gives you an advantage over all your competition — We should talk!