SUPPLY & DEMAND + VOLUME PROFILE
SDVolumeZones – Overview
SDVolumeZones – All Markets All Chart Types
Do you often get caught second guessing your price action trade setups?
Trying to use price action to consistently pick profitable trade locations, without losing your shirt (or nerves), is no easy feat. Yet, no matter what new tool or technique you have, you hesitate before clicking to execute trades. And when you do pull the trigger? You sit and doubt if you did the right thing as the market shreds your trade plan.
So what causes all this second guessing in the first place?
Second guessing haunts most day traders because their brain tells them to do one thing, but their instincts scream, “You don’t have the full picture!”
You usually feel doubt creep in as soon as…
- You buy after a rally in price
- You sell after a drop in price
- You buy where supply exceeds demand
- You sell where demand exceeds supply
- You miss an imbalance in order flow between buyers and sellers
- You ignore if volume supports a price action imbalance
- You take trades that offer too much risk, and not enough reward potential
Before you know it, you’re second-guessing everything…
- Guessing where low-risk trades are located
- Guessing which trades offer high reward potential
- Guessing which trades will actually have a high probability of working out in your favor
- Guessing how to use your indicators or software to their fullest potential
But here’s what’s most surprising
Underneath all second-guessing is a lack of trust: in yourself and your tools. You have to be able to trust yourself to correctly interpret and correctly act on the data your tools give you.
What if your tools aren’t giving you good data to start with? This is often the case if you’re using lagging indicators. This causes you to chase trades, get in late, increase your risk, and decrease your reward potential.
Yet, the most advanced indicators in the world can’t stop your second guessing. Because even if you have the right data, not knowing which trades offer low risk and high reward will keep you from making consistent profits.
Instead, you must learn how to interpret the correct supply and demand order flow supported by institutional volume. Then learn when — and when not to — pull the trigger.
What do you do once you make a trade and it starts going sideways, or you keep missing opportunities to make more? Sure, you can do more costly trial and error experiments, watch hours of YouTube videos, or sit in the occasional trading room session, but if you’re serious about being a successful day trader, you know that isn’t enough. You need advanced learning, software, and 1-on-1 support to make you a professional trader in this industry, not just someone who’s interested short term.
What you really need are accurate pure price tools (with online training & live market guidance) that get rid of your second-guessing for good.
And not just any tools. You need access to tools with live trading education & training that show you exactly where to take “low risk, high reward, high probable trade setups” in advance that adapts to market direction. With help from us and the right tools based on a time-tested trading strategy, you could improve your money management and build a risk plan that works for you.
With The GZT SDVolumeZones Software, You’ll Learn About…
- Supply & Demand Orderflow Imbalances
- Zone Volume Profile Analysis
- Multi-Time Frame Execution
- Price Action Pattern Recognition
- Market Structure Interpretation
- Using Algorithms and Filters to Reduce Market Noise
- Picking More Profitable Trade Locations More Often
- Risk Reduction While Exponentially Growing Your Equity Curve
- Learning Where Professionals View the Market as Cheap or Expensive
- Analyzing Leading Information While Becoming a Hard Right Edge Trader
With the GZT Online Training that goes with it…
- You’ll No Longer Buy Late after a Rally in Price
- You’ll No Longer Sell Late after a Drop in Price
- You’ll No Longer Enter Trades with Too Much Risk
- You’ll No Longer Sabotage Your Money Management Plan
- You’ll No Longer Take Trades with a Low Probability of Success
- You’ll No Longer Feel Confused about What to Do
- You’ll No Longer Doubt Your Ability to Make Money
- You’ll No Longer Depend on Lagging Indicators with Useless Data
- You’ll No Longer Second Guess Your Decisions, Even If You Make a Mistake
Commonly Asked Questions:
Q: What trading platform is this software compatible with?
A: Our software is currently available for use with NinjaTrader 7. We are working on a conversion for NinjaTrader 8 and will offer a free upgrade for all current owners of our software when it is completed.
Buy the SDVolumeZones
Now Only $1,495 USD
Sound like the solution to the trading riddle you’ve been looking for?
Then your next best step is to check out our Online Training Program to see if our online training and software might be a good fit for your trading style. If you’re serious about having the tools and the knowledge that gives you an advantage over all your competition — We should talk!